CONNECT VISIONS to SOLUTIONS 2018
In the third year of the “Connect Visions to Solutions” contest, we target key companies with startups and students that contribute with their solutions to an intelligent infrastructure. Think big! It is intended to create a business case for both sides and added value for the life of tomorrow.
The challenge and business opportunity
Each partner company (ČSOB, E.ON Czech Republic, Pražská energetika, ŠKODA AUTO, T-Mobile Czech Republic) is looking for innovative ideas, products, services, business models in the field of an intelligent infrastructure and is ready to implement it into its business. Check the companies’ visions and key topics and propose innovative solutions for them!
- Data into value: mobility & traffic / energy / ICT,
- Customer focus: data / experience / communication,
- Smart shopping,
- Smart city & smart region,
- Smart energy,
- B2B and B2M solutions.
Who can apply?
- startups and students from all over the world
What’s your benefit?
- First of all: You will get an opportunity to make concrete business or to put your idea into practice, it doesn‘t matter if you win or not.
- For all finalists: Direct personal contact with Techstars Berlin during its recruiting phase for the 2019 Accelerator Program!
- The overall winner will receive 4.000 EUR sponsored by the organizer of the contest – the Czech-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce - and one year free membership in the chamber.
How it works exactly?
- Fill in the online form to register. In this step you will tell us, which of the partner companies you prefer to share your solution with.
- We will confirm your registration soon. (Please notice, there is no legal claim for participation.)
- Pitch your solution/s in a short video presentation or a slideshow (or both) in English, which shows your concrete solution/s. The video should not be longer than 1 minute, the slideshow should have max. 10 slides. You can deliver three different solutions at maximum.
- Send your video or/and your slideshow to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer or other upload services. Deadline: 15th of October. (Recommendation to you: Keep in mind, that this video or slideshow is the key to your success in the contest and further cooperation with the companies.)
- We will forward your solution to the company you prefer and to further relevant partners and will match you. This is your chance to get into business!
- Each partner will choose the most promising startup → 5 finalists. Out of these startups the jury (consisting of representatives of the partners) will choose the overall winner at the Winners' Night on 27th November 2018 in Prague.