Partners' Visions & Jury Members
Bohdan Suchánek, Innovation Leader @ ČSOB
- Smart Shopping
The ČSOB group builds a strong, long-term partnership with each of its clients, whether in personal and family finance, financing SME or corporate finance. ČSOB group developed several new services eg. from mobility or IoT area. ČSOB group is looking for new partnerships with Start-ups and young companies for bringing new and better services from eHealth, Mobility or Smart Shopping area.
Jaromír Němec, Head of Energy Services and Resources @ E.on
- Big Data and IOT
- Photovoltaic and Heat Systems
- Innovative B2B and B2M solutions
The new energy world is decentralized, digital, efficient, transparant, renewable, sustainable and reduces waste. We as E.ON see ourselves as active and innovative co-creator of this era. Our core task is to develop and realize new, smart and sustainable solutions for our customers. Together we will manage the complexity of the energy transition. We enable economic growth for our customers by optimizing their energy supply and reducing their energy demand. Because we are specialized in integrated energy solutions and effective energy management. Europe-wide.
Karsten Krämer, Head of Business Development
and Shareholders Relations @ PRE
- Sensors and information
For PRE, being "the energy of this City" does not anymore only mean delivering commodities.
In order to fulfill our mission to make Prague a good and pleasant place to live, this is what we want to do:
1) Measuring critical parameters in our environment like traffic flows, available parking and pollution; as „if you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it“
2) Connecting the sensors with each other and making use of data, like telling people about the closest parking spot (and – as the connection is there – connecting people to fast internet)
3) Making new e-mobility concepts possible and thus further decrease pollution
The partnership between you and us is key to make the vision happen: We will jointly combine world class technology and/or agility of startups with our deep local infrastructure know-how and service provider skills.
David Beška, Chief Marketing Officer @ ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab
- Smart Mobility
- Connectivity: different solutions for Car2X, innovative use of traffic data
- E-Vehicle solutions and how to improve customer experience
Digitalisation and connectivity are two cornerstones of ŠKODA’s 2025 Strategy. With this programme for the future, ŠKODA AUTO is preparing itself for future changes in society and the automotive industry. Autonomous driving, connectivity and e-mobility - the main trends the automotive industry is facing nowadays. High-quality and comprehensive intelligent infrastructure will play a key role in the successful implementation of these trends. Every interesting idea, every new solution (presented in this start-up contest) can accelerate adoption of future mobility in a daily life.
Matěj Řáda, Innovation Manager @ T-Mobile
- Usage of IoT network possibilities for smarter cities and regions
- Big data analysis creating better lifes for citizens
- V2X communication for secure and smooth traffic
We are a trusted innovator in an increasingly complex digital world – at home and at work, anyplace, anytime. Making life easier for people and enriching it for the long term is the very essence of what we do.